Vision and Mission
The achievement of full social, economic and educational inclusion and integration of people with disabilities as equal, independent and participative members of their communities and society.
Driven and wholly owned by its members, IWA will:
- Support and promote independence, dignity and enhanced quality of life for people with disabilities and others with imparted mobility in Ireland.
- Provide a range of superior quality, holistic, person centred services.
- Operate in partnership with individual, local communities, businesses and other in society who can support us in achieving our vision.
- Operate to the highest professional standards of governance, transparency and accountability.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Be dynamic, innovative and professional.
- Continuously strive for excellence in all that we do.