Be a Hero at IWA’s Abseil Challenge in Croke Park
Experience Irish Wheelchair Association’s 1st Abseil in Croke Park on Saturday 6th October 2018.
Irish Wheelchair Association are looking for you to take part and abseil 100ft from the roof of the Hogan Stand in Croke Park, Dublin.
To book your place, purchase a space by completing the form below.
Why not book the same time slot with friends and colleagues and join as a team?
- Family & Friends can come along on the day to support in the viewing stand.
- Over 18’s only / no experience necessary / full training provided on the day
- Places are limited; a non-refundable deposit of €50 and minimum fundraising of €300 is required of all participants.
- All funds raised go directly to providing essential services to people with physical disabilities living in your community.
- This event is run in association with www.adventure.ie
Online Event Management with the ticketing solution from XING Events