Be a Hero at IWA’s Abseil Challenge in Croke Park
Experience Irish Wheelchair Association’s Abseil in Croke Park on 5th October 2019.
Irish Wheelchair Association are looking for you to take part and abseil 100ft from the roof of the Hogan Stand in Croke Park, Dublin.
To express your interest in this event please complete the expression of interest form below.
Express your interest:
- Family & Friends can come along on the day to support in the viewing stand.
- Over 18’s only / no experience necessary / full training provided on the day
- Places are limited; a non-refundable deposit of €50 and minimum fundraising of €300 is required of all participants.
- All funds raised go directly to providing essential services to people with physical disabilities living in your community.
- This event is run in association with www.adventure.ie
Fill in your details below and you’ll be contacted by a member of our fundraising team