Get your School involved in our amazing All-Ireland TY Wheelchair Basketball Championships!
Irish Wheelchair Association’s All-Ireland TY Wheelchair Basketball Championships immerses TY students in a fast paced, edge of your seat, Paralympic Sport and provides an authentic first hand inclusive experience of this incredible game.
Nine regional finals will take place throughout the country between January and March 2020. The All-Ireland TY Wheelchair Basketball Championships Final will be played on Thursday, 2nd April, 2020. Read our FAQs here.
To express your interest in this event please complete the expression of interest form below.
Express your interest:
- Schools must complete the registration form by October 18, 2019.
- Each participating school is asked to fundraise €1000 for Irish Wheelchair Association charitable purposes.
- A deposit of €100 is required upon registration which is non-refundable. This will be taken off your overall fundraising total of €1000.
- All funds raised must be lodged to Irish Wheelchair Association no later than 2 weeks prior to competition taking place.
- Teams will be made up of both boys and girls. Any non-coeducational school will be paired with another opposite sex school on the day.
- The top team from each regional final will proceed to the finals which will be held in NITC, Abbottstown on Thursday, 2nd April, 2020.
Fill in your details below and you’ll be contacted by a member of our fundraising team