IWA Shortlisted for Irish HealthCare Centre Awards 2018
Irish Wheelchair Association (IWA) is extremely proud and delighted to learn of our recent nominations across several categories at the Irish Healthcare Centre Awards 2018. The awards have been running for a number of years and are generally acknowledged as the premier Healthcare Awards.
The Irish Healthcare Centre Awards promote special recognition of the achievements of all award finalists in the healthcare community and the category winners announced on the night. The event shines a spotlight on the fantastic work being done by Irish Healthcare professionals and nominations are judged by a prestigious panel of experts from within the Healthcare Sector.
IWA is delighted to announce that in recognition for the work undertaken over many years, the Association has been shortlisted for 8 awards in this year’s ceremony. We are extremely proud to be recognised and nominations include:
- General Healthcare Centre of the Year - IWA Community Centre, Clontarf
- Home Care / Assisted Living Provider of the Year – IWA Assisted Living Services
- Healthcare Fundraising Initiative of the Year – IWA Community Centre, Clane “Around the World Fundraising Initiative”
- Healthcare Fundraising Initiative of the Year – IWA Community Centre, Kilkenny “The Valentines Ball”
- Healthcare Fundraising Initiative of the Year – IWA Community Centre, Belmullet “Fundraising Initiative”
- Healthcare Initiative – Community Care Services – IWA Community Centre, Carlow “Operating a Person-Centred Process”
- Day Care Centre of the Year – IWA Community Centre, Tipperary
- Day Care Centre of the Year – IWA Community Centre, Lucan
The Irish Healthcare Awards will take place on 9th March in the Royal Marine Hotel, Blackrock, Co. Dublin with the Master of Ceremonies of the event being RTE personality, Marty Whelan. For further information about the Irish Healthcare Centre Awards 2018 please click here