Workable Future 2018 Conference
Join Ireland’s leading D&I professionals to learn how diversity can benefit your organisation and what supports are available to access an untapped talent pool packed with ability!
The event will take place on March 27th in Croke Park for a half day from 9.30 – 1.00pm. Below is the draft schedule:
- 9.15 – 10.00 Registration and Coffee
- 10.00 Opening by Seonaid O’Murchadha (EDI), Rosemary Keogh (IWA) & Mike McDonagh (Hays)
- 10.20 – 11.00 Paul McNeive keynote including questions from the floor
- 11.00 – 12.30 Panel discussion facilitated by Charlie Bird
- 12.30 – 12.45 Launch of EDI network
- 12.45 Close of Conference
To register for this fantastic event, please fill in your details below and you will be sent your ticket to print to the email address you provide.
conference - Online Event Management with the ticketing solution from XING Events