IWA-Sport is committed to planning for a safe return to sport in line with Public Health Guidelines.
This page has been set up to provide publicly available information, updates and access to resources for everyone who engages with IWA-Sport including our Members, Volunteers, Parents, Gym Members, Sports Camp attendees.
June 1st 2021 Update
IWA-Sport is delighted to learn of the further easing of restrictions regarding a Return to Sport and physical activity for our Sports Clubs, Members and Sports Centre.
This easing of restrictions will see our local sports club network return to training, the reopening of the IWA Sports Centre in Clontarf, and planning commencing for the return of our competitions.
An overview of the gradual return is as follows;
- Currently permitted – Outdoor full contact training in pods of 15
- From June 8th – IWA-Sports Centre reopens – Individual training indoors returns
- From July 5th – indoor sports, exercise and dance classes in pods of 6
We would like to extend a warm welcome back to our Members and Volunteers with their return and we look forward to supporting you in your journey, as well as seeing you on the courts and fields of play very soon.
All clubs and members are reminded that the Return to Sport Protocols must be adhered to in full prior to a return to any activity and that approval to return must be sanctioned by the IWA-Sport NSEC. Please link directly with Sam.firstname.lastname@example.org to engage with the process.
In this section, you will find information on the safe, gradual and inclusive return to organised IWA sport and activities.
- Return to IWA Sport Health Declaration IWA Sport Covid 19 Health Questionnaire.
- Protocols for Safe Return to Sport for IWA Sports & activities
- Sport Ireland Resources
- IWA Data Protection Link to IWA Services Privacy Notice.
Further information and resources to follow.