A Birthday Party with a difference! Book your child’s birthday party with IWA-Sport.
Throw your child a super, fun-filled birthday party at the IWA’s sports party venue! Children have great fun when they are playing and doing sporting activities with other children. So, treat your child and their friends to an energetic, exciting birthday party they’ll never forget
A Birthday Activity Fest!
If you’re searching for a top birthday party venue, look no further than the fabulous IWA sports campus in Clontarf, Dublin 3! It gives children aged 4–12 the chance to play lots of different team sports and games, including Foam Polo, Parachute Games, Rounders, Tag Rugby, Unihockey, Obstacle Course, Wheelchair Sports and much more.
We can cater for 15–35 children — they will have lots of fun, try new activities, develop their skills and share a unique party experience with their friends.
Our campus is fully wheelchair-accessible and our events are socially inclusive — all activities are suitable for children of varying levels of ability and all kids get to experience disability sports. The large hall is perfect to allow kids to really let go and expend lots of energy!
Our party package includes Party Host(s), multisport activities, bottomless cordial, party bag (in accordance with IWA’s healthy eating policy).
Parents are welcome to bring along their own food and Birthday cake to IWA Parties, we will provide table and chairs.
The venue is easily accessible by car and public transport from all over Dublin city. To book a birthday party for your child or organise a shared party with other children, contact us on.
Book early to avoid disappointment and to guarantee a terrific children’s party venue.
Every IWA-Sport party includes
- Two hours of energetic fun, activities and laughter!
- Full private use of our multi-activity sports hall and equipment
- Party hosts lead and supervise all the activities for your children to maximise fun!
- At the end of the party children can eat, drink and cut the birthday cake!
- Cordial, plates & napkins and designated party eating tables all included.
- Party bags presented to all party-goers (in accordance with IWA-Sport healthy eating policy).