Please read our latest financial accounts and annual reports to see how the funds we receive are used.
Irish Wheelchair Association’s strategic plan (2017 – 2020) sets out the direction of our work over towards a country where people with disabilities enjoy equal rights, choices and opportunities. For more details about Irish Wheelchair Association read:
Irish Wheelchair Association has been the recipient of the following awards for our work:
- Q-Mark Award for Excellence
- Irish Healthcare Centre Awards – 2019 winners of Best Assisted Living Service
Best Community Healthcare Initiative
- Best Housing for People with Disabilities at the Irish Council for Social Housing Community Housing Awards 2019 for An Fraocht, our housing development in Belmullet.
- Chartered Institute of Housing award in excellence under the Health and Wellbeing category for An Fraocht, our housing development in Belmullet.
- Shortlisted for best annual report under the large charities section of the Good Governance Awards in 2018 and 2019.